April 27th is the big day!
For what you ask?
For THIS!
We are MOVING! :-D
We could not have found a more perfect house for us to grow in to! It's a 4 bedroom home with a beautiful living area and master suite! We are so excited! We got a contract on our home and put one on this one all on the same day!
I also started working nights which I am beginning to actually like doing. It's been hard at first, especially not being able to see Michael for sometimes days at a time. It's going to take some getting used to, to a new schedule. Michael gets the opportunity to go to Taiwan for two whole weeks for work. He's really excited about his trip actually. So I get to pack all by myself! But when he gets back... we close!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment